Commercial License and Service Level Agreement
MultiChain 1.0 and 2.0 Community are made publicly available under the GPLv3 open source license.
You are free to use MultiChain under this license for testing, evaluation and development purposes, as well as for customer-facing production where: (a) you and your customer are comfortable with “as is” provisions and do not require support, and (b) you are not redistributing MultiChain as part of an application that has not itself been open sourced under GPLv3.
Commercial License including SLA
If you or your customer require support, or you would like to redistribute MultiChain as part of a commercial or proprietary software solution, Coin Sciences Ltd offers a Commercial License with the following terms:
- Unrestricted usage: Grants you the right to redistribute MultiChain as part of a proprietary or commercial software solution, without open sourcing your application. MultiChain can be seamlessly integrated into your application, without the customer needing to independently download and configure it.
- Service level agreement (SLA): Formal production support from the engineers who developed the MultiChain software, with a commitment to rapid response and resolution in the event of a problem.
Commercial Licenses are priced based on network size:
- Base price per network: US $25,000/year for the first 4 nodes.
- Price per additional node: US $2,500/year.
- Discounts are possible for networks of more than 40 nodes.
These prices apply to both MultiChain 1.0 and MultiChain 2.0 Community. Pricing for MultiChain 2.0 Enterprise will be published closer to the product’s release.
Get product updates (one email per month max)
Contact us directly
Please use this inquiry form to receive more information or to schedule a call.