Unlock the next level of confidentiality, scalability and compliance.
MultiChain Enterprise includes several high-end features required for enterprise blockchain applications, relating to scalability, confidentiality, integration and compliance. See the Download page for a full comparison with MultiChain Community. MultiChain Enterprise is fully compatible with all Community API commands and parameters, and you can freely mix Community and Enterprise nodes on a single network.
The download offered below is a demo version of MultiChain Enterprise which can be freely deployed for application development and testing. The demo unlocks all the features in MultiChain 2 Enterprise and can be used for the first 3 months of each blockchain’s life. To extend your trial, get more information or purchase a license, please contact us here.
- Linux only: 64-bit, supports Ubuntu 12.04+, CentOS 6.2+, Debian 7+, Fedora 15+, RHEL 6.2+.
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GB of disk space
Installing MultiChain Enterprise Demo on Linux
su (enter root password)
tar -xvzf multichain-2.2.1-enterprise-demo.tar.gz
mv multichaind multichain-cli multichain-util /usr/local/bin (to make easily accessible on the command line)
exit (to return to your regular user)
Get product updates (one email per month max)
Once MultiChain is installed, you can proceed with the steps in Getting Started or dive straight into the developer guide. You can also install the Explorer for web-based browsing of your blockchain’s activity or the Web Demo for a simple interface for many APIs.
Each release of MultiChain 2 Enterprise Demo is listed below. The list of changes can be seen in the
README.txt file of the most recent version.
- May 3, 2022 – Version 2.3 Demo beta 1 for Linux.
- April 26, 2022 – Version 2.2.1 Demo for Linux.
- November 16, 2021 – Version 2.2 Demo (release) for Linux.
- October 5, 2021 – Version 2.2 Demo beta 3 for Linux.
- June 16, 2021 – Version 2.2 Demo beta 2 for Linux.
- March 9, 2021 – Version 2.2 Demo beta 1 for Linux.
- January 19, 2021 – Version 2.1.2 Demo for Linux.
- November 17, 2020 – Version 2.1.1 Demo for Linux.
- October 22, 2020 – Version 2.1 Demo for Linux.
- June 2, 2020 – Version 2.0.7 Demo for Linux.
- April 13, 2020 – Version 2.0.6 Demo for Linux.
- February 6, 2020 – Version 2.0.5 Demo/Beta 1 for Linux.
- September 16, 2019 – Version 2.0.3 Demo/Beta 1 for Linux.
- July 23, 2019 – Version 2.0.2 Demo/Beta 1 for Linux.