I'm issuing assets semi-automatically and noticed sometimes the address I used where assets should be sent to is ignored, and the address of the node is used. I'm generating them withing a couple of seconds from the last command, but I've also tried waiting a bit longer and the same issue arises. I can reproduce the issue every time following these steps:
- create a new address
- issue <address> EUR 1000000
- issue <address> DOL 1000000
- issue <address> CURA 100
- issue <address> CURB 100
This time CURA was having the wrong address, but I've also seen DOL or CURB having the wrong address, I don't recall seeing EUR (first issued asset) have the wrong address though, but that might just be coincidence. I'm having this issue with both the API and CLI.
I'm also not sure if I should ask questions like this here or if there is a bugtracker or something like github issues page somewhere, so feel free to point me in the correct direction.