I've tried to process a multi signed transaction linked to 2 external addresses.
I've followed the two tutorials - external keys management and Multisignatures
Unfortunately after the second signature the transaction is still in the state : complete = false
The process :
- Create external keys (on each node)
- Import address (on each node)
- Create a multi sign address (using the pub keys of each addresses) on both nodes
- Issue asset for the multi sign address
- create a raw transaction (createrawsendfrom) to send asset amount to another address
- sign hexblob on first node with first external privkey
- sign output of previous op on second node with second external privacy
--> at this point the statut should be completed = yes but is not
I've tried createrawsendfrom with and without sign parameter
Can't figure out what I did wrong. Any clue ?