I am studying multichain for the usecase of personalized electronic health records. In my usecase, the data obtained from personal health devices (such as Fitbit) is sent to Multichain for storage and retrieved as required. Can anyone through the light on how Multichain 2.0 (Free version) can be used for creating personalized health records? Following are some of the requirements for such system:
- Ability to create a health data record by acquiring data from multiple personal health devices.
- Maintaining a permanent chronological history of health data record updates.
- Provide user-friendly interface/dashboard of person’s health data.
- Ability to provide data to third party systems (such as clinician, caregiver) based on user consent so that health data can be used for analysis and diagnosis purposes.
- Protect database from unauthorized access.
- Compliant to HIPAA privacy rules.
Your thoughts in this direction are greatly appreciated.