I am currently taking a closer look at the risks and associated measures for the operation of a MultiChain-Blockchain. After some research and tutorials I came across the following risks:
- The parameter admin-consensus-... should not be set too high, but also not too low.
- More than 2 administrators should be present in the network.
- Only a few parameters can be updated after creating the Genesis block.
- Large amounts of data can slow down the blockchain
- Private keys should be stored externally and should not fall into the hands of others, as otherwise identity theft would be the result and transactions in the name of the deceived user would be authenticated.
- If possible, RAW transactions should be preferred.
- Password Preferences and Security Precautions for Accessing the Node and -interface
I am looking for further risks and would be happy to receive incentives and ideas from specialists who have been working with MultiChain for some time. Every suggestion is welcome.
Thank you very much for your help and support!